Non-wood/Agricultural Fiber Evaluations
Do you have a non-wood/agricultural fibre source? Are you exploring new end uses or product development?
A pulping trial might be the first step to learn more about your fiber characteristics and paper strength properties.
Contact us today and learn more about our pulping capabilities.
| Pulping capabilities:
- 6-liter and 1-liter bomb digesters
- 6-liter L-bomb, up to 900 ODg sample charge
- 1-liter K-bomb, up to 120 ODg sample charge
- multiple cooks completed simultaneously (three 6-liter bombs or six 1-liter bombs)
- small sample size
- isolating unknown conditions
- additional data - total and screened yield, rejects, Kappa or K#, residual EA
- Large volume cooks may be available upon request
- 12-inch laboratory refiner for mechanical pulping studies
- atmospheric refiner with interchangeable plates and patterns
- Bleaching studies
- Standard TAPPI handsheet evaluation for pulp, paper or linerboard properties
Call Brad Wishart at 604-529-2808 for enquiries.
Email [email protected]